* These special rates are valid from July 15, 2013 to
October 15, 2013.
Hourly minimum service charge applies to all transfers. Rates do not include meet & greet fee ($10),
drivers out of pocket expense (e.g toll charges, and parking fees), fuel
surcharge, and 20% drivers gratuity.
Hourly Limousine Service Agreement and Liability
- Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicle's.
- Client assures that no illegal drugs will be consumed
in our vehicle (s) We will provide ice and water complimentary for your
- Client agrees that the passenger capacity of vehicle provided shall not be
exceeded. In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to
terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- Client holds limousine service harmless and not liable for any personal or
material damages arising from the conduct of his/her party.
- Client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by his/her party
during service, either willfully or accidentally.
- Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond
the original agreement. A 50% deposit is required at the time of
reservation, which is non refundable.
- Signed contract is required to hold your
- Client agrees that cancellation policy takes effect the time of reservation,
and you can cancel your reservation any time but your deposit is non
- Balance of charges will be charged to your credit card at the end of the
- Please confirm this reservation and provide any missing details within
days of your reservation.
- A sick policy is also in effect for any one getting sick in our vehicles and
will be charged minimum $300.00.
- USCapitollimo.com cannot be held responsible for mechanical problems, inclement
weather, or other uncontrollable circumstances resulting in the inability to
start a job at its scheduled time or complete a job.
- In the event, if the
requested vehicle can not be provided, USCapitollimo.com may provide a vehicle of
- Client agrees the above charges, which will be charge on the credit card